sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Saturday, February 14, 2004

We actually had a full week of school with no snow days! I didn't work Monday, though. It wasn't much of a day off, since I was off to take Geoff to the doctor and drive him back to school. He still has another month "non-weight bearing" then he can start putting some weight on it while still using crutches. The good news is that he can drive and pedal piano. He also has a state-issued handicap permit for his car. That makes it much easier for him to get around on campus.

Lisa seems to be enjoying her new status as a driver. The big difference between Geoff and Lisa in this situation is that all of Geoff's friends were older and were driving before he was. Lisa is the first of her bunch to drive, so occasionally has riders with her, where Geoff didn't. We put limits on that, though, and she understands. She just got accepted into the National Honor Society. With her 4.0 GPA and her church service I told her I wasn't surprised! I'm very proud of her.

Play practices both at Catholic and at my school continue to go well. Pit rehearsals for Lisa's play begin this week. Between those two plays, handbells, and church choir, I keep pretty busy. Enough for now. I want to do a little cleaning, since we will be gone tomorrow. We're off to Mt. P for an orchestra concert. At least that gives me cross-stitch time in the car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home