sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, February 09, 2004

Sunday, February 08, 2004


I was going to offer multiple choice questions, but I came up with these instead. SO, please finish each sentence below...and enjoy your week! Also, thanks for playing Monday Madness!! =) (If I've not added you to the list yet, please know that I will this week! Thanks for your understanding!)

1. On Sunday afternoon, I like to just... Hang around the house and cross-stitch. IN REALITY . . . .If I'm lucky enough to get to be home, I have at least 4 loads of laundry to do, and if my house is going to get cleaned, that's when it probably will happen.
2. I'm behind someone at a traffic light, the light turns green and they just sit there, I... Toot my horn lightly. I'm trying not to be so impatient in the car, so I'm trying to avoid the commentary that used to go with it.
3. My immediate reaction to someone making a nasty remark to me is... To fire one back!
4. If I had to live in a state/country where it was cold most of the year, I would...Cope. I do, don't I?
5. When the weather outside is hot and humid, I prefer to...stay inside where it air conditioned, or go to the beach.
6. My favorite 'comfy' clothes to wear around the house is...sweat pants and a t-shirt.
7. If given a deadline at work/school to finish a project, I usually...wait til the last possible minute!
8. If someone gave me a pet for my birthday, I would... love him/her. Most people think we have enough already, though, since we already have 5 cats.
9. As far as watching the clock on weekends, I... Do. It's just my nature.
10. I usually wash my car about every...Spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home