sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, January 19, 2004

Sunday, January 18, 2004


Let's try something different this week. For each of the statements below, put a T for true or F for false. Oh yeah; please feel FREE to elaborate! Have fun! And a big THANK YOU goes to sherle for this idea! Also, please know that I'm in the process of updating the participants list. Your link will be added within 24 hours! Promise!

1. I often wake up before my alarm clock goes off.
True. I'm a creature of habit. My internal alarm goes off at 5; my "external" one at 5:10. Sometimes kitties wake me earlier!
2. I love to drive; in any kind of weather!
False. I'd rather cross stitch in the car with someone else driving. Everyone who knows me and my driving wishes the same thing!
3. I'd rather have to worry about staying warm than staying cool.
True. You can only take off so much to get cool!
4. I wish I lived in another state.
False. Mich. suits me just fine; especially the lakeshore.
5. Multi-tasking is what I do best!
True, which is why I hate driving.
6. Flying is the only way to go!
False, I guess, since I've never flown anywhere!
7. Budgeting my money is one of my downfalls.
False
8. I wish there was 8 days in the week!
False unlass it was a weekend day!
9. I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night.
Very false. I think once when I was sick I might have gotten that much sleep. That probably explains my sweet disposition!
10. I'm a night owl.
True. Unfortunately, I like being an early bird too.
Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home