sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, December 22, 2003

Sunday, December 21, 2003


Good day to everyone! I know you're all busy shopping and doing all that last-minute stuff we do before a big holiday, but I hope you like these questions well enough to take a few moments to answer........It's all about money this time. So let's do it! Each of the questions below begin with 'How much would YOU pay for'..........
1. a pair of dress shoes - 20 bucks
2. a pair of jeans - 30 bucks
3. a pound of ground round - 2 bucks
4. a music cd - 15
5. a computer - ?
6. a loaf of bread - 2
7. a dvd movie - 20 (if I had a player . . christmas is coming!)
8. an ironing board - ? I never bought one in my life! Kitchen table works fine
9. a hair cut - 68 + tip for a color, cut & style
10. a magazine - 3 or 4 bucks (although my MAD MAG. coll. has issues for 40 cents!)


Hmmm..... Money is not really my dept., so some of the bigger ticket items I won't be able to answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home