sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, February 16, 2004

Sunday, February 15, 2004


I've got a new idea this week.......First of all, pick a letter, any letter.................Got one? Ok. For the following questions, all your answers must begin with the letter you just thought of. (Honor system here, my friends!) Have fun with it! (Oh, I am in the process of updating my list so if you do not see your link yet, please know it will be there asap!) Thanks for your participation!! Remember; All your answers must begin with the letter you just chose! =) My letter is "N"

1. Name two types of food that you could care less if you ever ate again. Neapolitan ice cream and Northern white beans.
2. Name one animal. Narwal (sp?)
3. List three words to describe yourself. Nice, Nutty, Nonconventional
4. Name two things you might find at a zoo. Night owl and Nut hatch
5. Name three things you might find living in the water. Newt, New England clams and uh Naked stuff.

PS next time I'm cheating and picking a letter after I read the questions!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home