sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Hello!
Well, I'm at school, and I can log into blogger from here, but I still am having trouble at home. Here's Monday Madness:

Sunday, August 08, 2004
I received some really great questions from our participants and I want to thank each and every one of you who submitted a question. Since I will be asking 10 questions per week, all of the questions submitted will be used at some point within the next month. So our theme for the next month will be 'Potpourri!' I've randomly selected 10 questions from my list and here's what came up. Have fun! Remember, you're answering your fellow Monday Madness players' questions! Again, thank you! =)1. Whtat's "it" all about, anyway?2. What radical political ideas do you have, if any?3. Do you believe that you 'fit' the profile of your astrological star sign?4. Will blogging survive 2005 or is it a fad?5. Do you Ebay? If so, what and how often? Is it a full-time job, part-time hobby, or just to clear the junk from your house?6. True or False: When I vote, I am all for one party.7. Meat or veggie sauce on your spaghetti?8. Would you ever be on a TV Reality Show?9. What is one thing (or place) that you would like to do (or see) that you have not yet done (or seen?)10. Do you answer memes honestly?
1. It's all about being comfortable in your own skin and living and ENJOYING your life to its utmost!
2. WATCH OUT!! I'M A LIBERAL!!!
3. I think those things are just vague enough that we can all make ourselves fit our profile!
4. It will certainly survive in my family! There is no better way to stay in touch with each other.
5. No.
6. True
7. Both.
8. No.
9. When I am finished teaching I'd like to see more of our great country.
10. Yes. If I can't be honest, I don't comment at all.

Hopefully I'll get the login mystery solved soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home