sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

well, it's good to have a computer again! we had a nice visit and dinner at Mom and Dad's and picked up the computer then.  We brought Ralphie with us. He seems much less nervous in the car, but he still "ralphed" once; when we stopped at a produce market just before we got to Mom and Dad's. Good thing I line my back seat with plastic! Other than being a bit noisy, he was a very good boy. He's getting much bette about adapting to new environments. By the time we were ready to leave, he was acting like he owned the place!
 
The kids survived band camp together this past week.  It was quiet around the house, and a LOT less messy. Children can be such slobs! It's still nice to have them home again . . . I guess!
 
Mom, I need my spider solitaire!
 
I'm going to sign off for now because I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on as well. More late, but soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home