sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Sunday, July 18, 2004
 I thought I'd get this week's questions up early for you all! (To make up for last week.) Don't forget to leave me a comment when you've answered!! Thank you so much! Let's talk about YOU again!1. Do you prefer to be out in the sun or in the shade?2. Regarding the walls in your house, do you prefer neutral colors or bright colors?3. When hanging pictures on your walls, do you like things symmetric or asymmetric?4. How about where you'd like to live; country or city?5. Your blog; Blogger, Blogdrive, Blog-City, or another one altogether?6. Email; Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, or other?7. Air conditioning or just a fan when it's hot at night?8. Dinner; seafood or steak? 9. Your all-time favorite music media; CD's, cassette tapes, or vinyl (or 8-tracks)?10. When learning a new software program, do you find it easier to follow a book or an online tutorial?
1. If there's a good breeze, the sun.
2. Neutral has been my norm, but i'm thinking about trying something bolder after all of my "Trading Spaces" viewing!
3. Symmetric.
4. I like where I live now. I live in a residential area close to stuff i like to do and places I like to go.
5. Huh?
6. E mail
7. Central air. Heat and humidity makes me cry!
8. CDs
9. Seafood
10. Tutorials

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home