sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

First, Happy B-day to Windy! I hope you have a good one! I have spent the last week and a half going through books and "stuff" in my bookshelves. I thank PeKay for the motivation. Helping her move was a real eye opener! I took 4 boxes of books to school; music texts and the like; and I have 4 boxes and 2 bags of books for our next yard sale which will hopefully be in July. I still have my "upstairs" books to go through yet, so....

Here's my MM:



Sunday, June 20, 2004


This week's set of questions are all about you! Have a marvelous week!! =)

Do you prefer....
1. Long hair or Short hair
2. Contacts or Glasses
3. Spring or Autumn
4. Mittens or Gloves
5. Car or Truck/SUV
6. Mac or Windows
7. Cats or Dogs
8. Rock or Jazz
9. Pen or Pencil
10. DVD's or VHS's

1. On me, I prefer short hair. Less hair, less maintenence.
2. Glasses. I tried contacts for a week a year ago, and discovered I would have to wear glasses too often to bother with them. Right now I use bi-focals for mid-distance reading (music, etc.)and when I do "up-close" work like cross-stitching or reading small print, I have to take my glasses off.
3. I love having all 4 seasons, but Spring edges out Autumn by a small margin for a number of reasons. First, the most obvious: Spring signifies the end of the school year and a break for me; Autumn begins a new year. That's not a BAD thing, but things get very hectic once school starts.
4. Mittens
5. Car. I drive between 50 and 100 miles a day during the school year.
6. Whatever I'm using at the time. For the last 3 years its been windows. Before that we were Mac users. I wanted to switch because Windows is what we use at school, so the compatability made my life easier in terms of doing school work at home.
7. I love our puppy, but when weighing pros and cons, I'd have to say cats.
8. Given only those two choices, I would definitely choose Jazz, however, I listen to classical more than anything.
9. They both have specific functions. Some things I only use pencil, and others, only pens. That's why I always have a good supply of both.
10. No preferrence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home