sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, August 02, 2004

Sunday, August 01, 2004
It's been a busy week, so I will be updating our 'recent participants' list immediately after this post. Thanks for all your patience! And now for this week's questions.......True or False:1. I always exercise my right to vote. (If you are under 18, 'I will always exercise my right to vote as soon as I am old enough to.')2. I pay little or no attention to the campaign ads aired on television prior to a presidential election.3. I can see myself running for some type of political office someday.4. I believe we will see a woman become president in my lifetime.5. I try to keep an open mind regarding all political issues.6. I believe the drinking age should be raised.7. I think the legal age to vote should be raised.8. I thought these qustions were interesting.9. I will be back to play again!~Bonus Question~ (stole this idea from wild fl0w3r!)10. If I was the moderator of this meme, one question I would ask is........

1. Other than that time the school board member (from the school my kids didn't attend) was running unopposed, yes.
2. Most of those are CaCa! If I need info on a candidate, that's NOT where I would get it!
3. False!
4. God, I hope so!
5. True, but once I have an opinion, watch out!
6. False. I think raising it would just result in more illegal drinkers. thee are as many drinkers on college campuses today as there were when I was in school. . when the drinking age was 18.
7. False! If you are old enough to go off to "fight for our country", you're old enough to vote.
8. True.
9. true.
10. Ain't you clever! This is the hardest question here. Sorry! I can't think of one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home