sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

1. If you were walking down the street behind someone and they dropped a $20 bill, would you try to give it back to them or automatically pocket it?2. If a clerk gives you more change than you were supposed to get what do you do?3. What would you do if you were saw an old lady or man struggling with a bag of groceries? What if he/she dropped the bag or it busted?
 
This is from WEEKEND WONDERINGS.
1. Once I was taking my walk and found two ENDORSED checks totalling almost $1,000.00. All I had to do was take them to a bank and cash them. I called the guy, got his answering machine, and left a message that said, "I found something that I think you will REALLY want to have back." Needless to say, he was greatful.
2. If I catch it while it's happening, I tell them. It's happened a number of times. If I get home and realize it, I don't.
3. I help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home