sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Greetings! I can't believe I've been away so long. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I only have 1 week of regular classes, and then exam week. I do have 3 performances yet. The new bishop of our diocese passed away suddenly last weekend and Lisa was asked to play bells at the funeral. She was sort of a celebrity at school.

This week on Lulu's lines, the prompt was "I love the smell of. . . " The first thing that popped into my head was lilacs. This is the time of year when they are in bloom. It's a shame they are around for such a short time. I used to have lilacs in my old yard. I miss them.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home