sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Sunday, May 23, 2004


This week it's all about blogs! On to the questions...

1. I started blogging about _one_____ ago.
2. I try to post a new entry in my blog about every __few___ days.
3. I read about ___6__ blogs on a regular basis.
4. I change my layout about __never____ a year.(My Mommy does it for me!)
5. I used to _________, and now I blog instead.
6. I spend more time blogging than I do ___cleaning my house!_______.
7. I tend to blog (and visit blogs) most in the ___evening, or on Saturday morning.______.
8. The thing I enjoy most about blogging is _keeping in touch with my family________.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home