sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, May 03, 2004

Sunday, May 02, 2004


Another weekend coming to a close....but hey, we have a whole new week to look forward to! I'd like to thank Isabella for this week's questions. Here they are.......

1. Do you collect anything?
Let's see. . . I have a great collection of Lake Michigan stones, which includes an impressive number of Petosky stones. I have a collection of 100 "vintage" Mad Magazines dating from 1972, when it really was "cheap"; 40 cents. I have books, numbering in the thousands; CDs, also close to that many. Probably the most staggering is the Star Trek collection. It includes memorabilia, movies and recordings of all the series, (except the original, which I would only watch for comic relief!)
2. How many items do you have in your collection?
(Answered)
3. What is the most unusual piece in your collection?
I try to appreciate each piece for its own "uniqueness".
and one more for good measure...
4. Is there anything you don't collect that you would like to collect?
Is there anything left?? Oh yeah. I'd like to have something that I purchased at a Streisand Concert, but that's more about attending the concert than collecting the item!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home