sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, February 23, 2004

Sunday, February 22, 2004


Last week I let YOU pick a letter to start your answers with.....this week I will pick the letters. For the following statements, fill in the blank with a word (or words) that begins with the letter I give you. Let's have some fun!!

1. If I could weigh less, I'd be so happy!
2. Maybe one day I will try my hand at catering.
3. Before I started blogging, I used to spend less time at the computer.
4. Looks like not much sure makes me scared!
5. If I could fly, I would fly to Any place I wanted to go.
6. If more people were nice to each other, the world would be a better place.
7. I thought this meme was fun this week. (any letter will do for this one.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home