sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Sunday, November 30, 2003


It's all about memes...........let's talk about memes!
1. How many memes do you participate in regularly?
2. How do you decide which memes you participate in?
3. Do you run one of your own meme? If so, please leave your link! If not, have you thought of running your own?
4. Is there a certain day of the week that works better for you to answer memes than others?


1. This is the only one I respond to without fail, but I also do Lulu's lines, Random Questions, and a couple of others once in a while.
2. I just decide by seeing them on other peoples' blogs, and if thy seem intriguing.
3. I don't run my own. My blog activity is more reactive than proactive.
4. Weekends are usually easier times for me to get to the blog. Sometimes I spend a bit of time before work on the computer, but I have to leave at 6:45 so. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home