sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sunday, December 04, 2005
This week's questions are all about moving... Have fun, and thank you so much for playing! =)1. When is the last time you moved?2. How many times in your life have you moved?3. In your opinion, what is the worst thing about moving?4. What is the most exciting thing about moving?5. If you've lived in the same place all your life, do you plan to move in the future?6. Do you WANT to move somewhere else; if so, where?

The last time I moved was May of '96. We moved approx. 5 miles, into a bigger house with a bigger yard.

2. From the time I was 3, I have only moved 6 times, and that INCLUDES a dorm and apt. while I was in college!

3. The worst thing about moving is getting the house you are living in ready to sell. And carrying heavy stuff.

4. The most exciting thing about it the new space, and having a clean start; no dust bunnies or kitty fur.

5. I really like the lakeshore area where I live and have no plans to move. Ever.

6. I grew up in Eastern mid-Mich. and now I live in Western mid'Mich. I am happy where I am, I can afford to live here and I like having 4 seasons. Other places are nice to visit, but many have too high a cost of living, too many people and beaches that are too crowded, dirty and too far away. No thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home