sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Wow! I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted! We are down to our last room in our remodel/redo. We bought paint for the family room last night. We changed our minds twice about the color before we came to a final decision, so I'm glad we waited. Carpet and drape choices had a lot to do with the changes, though. Living room drapes arrived a couple of days ago and family room drapes were ordered and should be in soon. The carpet is being laid on Dec. 2. Everything is coming together nicely! My big question of the day is: WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR CAMERA? I want to put it away someplace safe but accessible. Ideas??? Let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home