sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

The cabinets are here. Well, actually, they'll be delivered tomorrow, but they came in at Menard's yesterday. The walls will be completed today and L and I will get primer on the walls tonight. We still have to see about the floor, but progess is being made. Last week I also saw an old friend I hadn't seen in 24 years. We had a great visit at the beach. Geoff also went back to Mt. P on Thursday. Kev says his apartment is really nice. I didn't go with because I had an Autism/Aspergers seminar to attend. On Tuesday L gets her wisdom teeth pulled. We both go back to school on the following week. Time sure flies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home