sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Sunday, November 20, 2005
It's that time of the week again! Enjoy! =)1. I have little or no patience when it comes to ________.2. I wish I could spend more time ________.3. The most productive thing I accomplished this past weekend was ________.4. The most enjoyable thing I did this weekend was ________.5. I've always wanted to learn how to ________.6. If money wasn't an issue, I'd buy ________.7. I blog because ________.

1. According to Kevin, I have little or no patience when it comes to EVERYTHING. But I think I'm getting much better at being patient. I still tend to be impatient when I drive.
2. Cross stitching!
3. Cleaning the living room and touch/up final painting in that area.
4. Playing at church for Christ the King Sunday.
5. I always wanted to learn how to improvise jazz solos. It's still not too late to learn!
6. The furniture we want for the living room , the appliances we want for the kitchen, and the education we want for the kids.
7. I blog because it's a good way to keep in touch with family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home