sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Sunday, November 27, 2005
More fill-in-the-blanks this week! Thank you for playing Monday Madness! (Invite your friends to play along...) Also, check out the featured sites! (over to the right) I thought we'd include a few more... It could be YOU next week! 1. I've always been afraid of ________.2. People should not talk on cell phones while ________.3. The one thing I look forward to every day is ________.4. My first meal of the day usually consists of ________.5. It seems like ________ is a never-ending job.6. The last time I painted a room in my house/apartment was ________.7. The next time I paint, I'd like to paint my ________(room) ________ (color).
1. AFRAID isn't really the word, but the answer is Doctors (sorry S!)
2. . . .while driving!!!! They're rude when they walk around in public (shopping, restaurants, etc.) with them, but they're dangerous on the road.
3. . .Petting my critters!
4. . . cereal or toast with a slice of Amer. cheese melted on it. As a matter of fact, that's what I had for dinner last night!
5. Keeping the house clean!!
6. Now! We did the entire main level of the house except for the bathroom.
7. I don't plan on painting the same area any time soon, but redoing the bathrooms (and maybe bedrooms) is in the future. I haven't decided color yet, but we went "bold" in the rest of the house. The living room/foyer/stairway/hallway is a combination of deep red (pimpernel) and yellow-gold (yellowtail dam) . I like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home