sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunday, August 07, 2005
Thank you all for playing Monday Madness each week! Here are this week's questions!What would you do in the following situations?1. The store clerk undercharges you for an item you purchase?2. The cashier gives you change for a fifty dollar bill when you only gave her a twenty, and you don't realize it until you're out the door?3. You see your best friend's husband/wife with another woman/man at a neighborhood restaurant?4. Your 15 year old asks you if you ever tried an alcoholic beverage before you were of legeal drinking age (and you have)?5. You find a one hundred dollar bill laying on the floor of a department store?
1. It just happened in May! I was paying for luggage that I thought was 89 bucks. It rung up as 49 bucks, and I told the girl. She told me 49 was the sale price! It's happened other times too, but never involving that amount of money.
2. Cash?? What's that?
3. I'd say "hi." If there was something fishy going on, why would they be out in public at a neighborhood hangout????
4. I'd be truthful. We've had a zillion talks about drinking already and they know my history as well as when and why I gave it up completely.
5. A few years back I found 1,000 bucks in the form of 2 endorsed checks. I called the dummy. He had signed them, put them on the passenger seat of his convertible and forgot about them. Needless to say, he was happy to hear from me!

Good questions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home