sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, August 01, 2005

You wouldn't recognize our house! Kev moved part of the kitchen and removed the wall this weekend. I'm on cleanup detail. I've been clearing up drywall, wood, etc, and clearing it out of the way for removal. The kids are gone this week. Lisa is attending her final band camp and Geoff is one of the instructors. I'll keep you posted!


Sunday, July 31, 2005
This week's questions are late going up because I just got back into town from being gone all day. Hope you still wanna play! Also, my apologies to Tricia, who emailed me a question (an excellent one, I might add), and I promised her I would use it last week. I didn't because I forgot, but it is the first question listed below....... the rest of from me. Thank you Tricia, for emailing me. I hope to see you back this week! And thanks to all of you for playing my meme. 1. If you could be on the Amazing Race, who would your partner be?2. On a priority scale of 1 to 10, how do you rate trust in a relationship/friendship?3. Do you trust your spouse/significant other/best friend completely?4. Do you trust others easily, or does it take time?

1. My partner would be Kevy. He's smart, strong, industrious, and my partner in everything else!
2. 10.
3. Yes
4. It takes time.

Sorry my answers are so short today! Lots to do! Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home