sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

First, the "tag" . . . I just bought 6 Streisand films - Mirror has 2 Faces, Prince of Tides, The Way We were, as a set; Funny Girl and Funny Lady as a set, and Hello Dolly, also as a set. I also got Hello Dolly. I have a couple more that I bought because of Li - she's the one who owns tons of movies. She watches them over and over. Me, not so much. The last movies I saw was Roman Holiday with Li. We will have "movie days" where we watch films together. She loves "Happily ever after" love stories and comedies. I also saw "Phantom" with my Drama kids. I had to have permission slips in order to show it. My "reason for rating" I listed "dangerously high singing".
I don't know anyone I can tag, though!
More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home