sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Sunday, July 03, 2005
Here's this week's fill in the blanks..... Thanks to each and every one of you for playing my meme! =)1. I have the hardest time _________.2. As soon as I can afford it, I'm buying a _________.3. I should probably eat more _________.4. When _________ comes around, it always brings back wonderful memories.5. I remember my favorite childhood toy; it was a __________.6. If I had to describe my computer desk in one word, it would have to be _________.7. I could only wish the person running this meme would ask more questions about ___________.8. If I had to come up with one question to add to a future 'Monday Madness' it would be... ______________.
postCount('112043508751191162');
Comments (3)

posted by otto ~ 7:50 PM
1. . . the hardest time motivating myself to clean house. Usually I have to invite someone over so I am forced to clean or be embarassed! The problem with that, is that I don't do as thorough a job as I should.
2. . . .I'm buying a little travel trailer. Maybe next year. We're going to get our puppies more accostumed to travel first.
3. . . eat more green stuff that is higher in iron, I'm starting to do that now, with this South Beach plan. I actually found out that I like the stalky parts of the broccoli. I still am not crazy about the florets, but everyone else will eat those!
5. I guess my favorite chilhood toy was my bicycle. God knows I was always on it!
6. . . desk in one word:CLUTTERED
7. . . ask more questions about . . hobbies?
8. . . ????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home