sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, November 24, 2003

Sunday, November 23, 2003


Good day to everyone. This week's questions are all about reading. Let's go! (5 questions this week.........)
1. How many books have you read in the past year?
2. What book should be banned based on its boring subject matter?
3. What book should be (or should have been) on the 'best seller' list but wasn't?
4. What time of the day do you do most of your reading?
5. If you were to write a book, what would be its title?

I don't keep a count, but I think probably 15 or 20.

2. Well, to be honest, the only book I have recently put down without finishing is the first book from that set about the minister and his dog. It seemed like a snooze fest to me.

3. I don't think it was on the best seller list, but a book that I really liked a lot was "The Secret Life of Bees" It was a great story with a great message.

$. I don't have a set time that I read. I just carry the book I'm reading around where ever I go and read when I can. . . and in the "reading room."

5. I have no idea!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home