sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days!... Monday, August 4
How accurate is your clock? Are you one who has to set it 5-10 minutes ahead just so you can get there on time? What about you? Are you prompt or habitually late?

I don't think we have a single clock in this house that is set to the same time! The digital stove clock is just about right. The family room clock (most-seen) is about 3 min. fast (for no particular reason!) My hubby's alarm clock is set about 10 min. ahead; on purpose. My is about 15 minutes ahead for the simple reason that I just set to the closest hr. the last time the power went off. I know I won't get confused, because I set it! I like to be prompt; not habitually prompt, but prompt to a fault! If it takes me 7 minutes to get someplace, I leave 7 minutes before my engagement; not 5 or 10 minutes before. Sometimes I am intentionally late. Our church choir director NEVER arrives on time, so I don't show up until 7:40 instead of the scheduled 7:30!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home