sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, August 04, 2003

1. What's a situation in your life that you felt totally unsure in, or lacking in confidence in?
2. What aspect of your life do you feel that you have the most confidence in dealing with?
3. Is there any one outfit you own that when you wear it, you feel totally confident or able to take on the world?

I am answering question #2 first, for reasons that will soon become apparent. I have always had a great deal of confidence in my language skills. Consequently, I would have chosen to phrase the first two questions as follows:
1. State a situation in your life in which you felt totally unsure or lacking in confidence. (Never end a sentence with a preposition.)
2. State an aspect in your life with which you have total confidence. (Although "with" can be a verb, in this instance it functions as a preposition.)

#1 I feel unsure when I am in an enclosed space, or when I am in a space where I feel crowded. I feel like I have to be "away from the pack."

#3. I am a fashion minimalist. Basically I have one outfit in approximately 3 colors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home