sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, July 14, 2003

Sunday, July 13, 2003


With summer comes concerts, fairs, carnivals, festivals and all sorts of 'exciting' events. I've decided to make that this week's subject..........(remember, you can always email me with suggestions! On with the questions................
1. Have you ever attended a concert? If so, who; and how old were you when you attended your first concert?
2. What is the biggest ride or rollercoaster that you've ever been on? Were you frightened to go on it?
3. Is there an annual 'festival' that you make sure you never miss? If so, please tell about it; if not, is there any annual event that you like to attend?


1. I have attended many concerts! I've heard the Chicago Synphony, St. Louis Symphony in their home venues as well as..... OH! You mean THOSE OTHER kinds of concerts! The first "Pop" type concert I ever heard was the Carpenters. The only other ones like that were Seals & Crofts (high school) and Three Dog Night, which I heard at the very first "Muskegon Summer Celebration"
2. Roller Coasters? HATE 'EM!! I get enough excitement when I'm driving!
3. There are annual Festivals I make sure to ALWAYS miss! I'm not a fan of crowds! I haven't been to Summer Celebration since they turned it into a big "whoop-de-doo". Another, now NATIONALLY recognized festival-to-miss is the Fremont babyfood festival. Reader's Digest listed it at the very TOP of their "Festival-to-Miss" list! I'm proud to say that I've been missing it for years!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home