sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

MONDAY MADNESS

Better late than never, right?!! OK, I'm using my whole name, but to maintain my anonymity, I'm putting the letters in alphabetical order!
Addictive personality, so I stick to harmless vices like computer games and chocolate!
Brass player (No T for trumpet)
Dog lover
Enjoy my job even after 28 years!
Enthusiastic about cross stitching
Happy with my life
Lover of kitties
New photography buff
Never tired of being less than 10 minutes from the big lake
Optimistic
Old fashioned about my values
Really proud of my children
Reader- of mysteries and quirky authors
Striving to be a better me
Under tall (as opposed to over weight)

Have a great evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home