sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sunday, October 08, 2006
More great questions from our fellow Monday Madness members! Have fun, and thank you all for playing, and for the questions!! Have a great week! =)1. From amaranth:Name three people you would pick (and why) if you could choose who to be stranded on a deserted island with.2. From julie:What is your favorite genre of film and what is your favorite movie from that genre?3. From tiffany:Which country would you like to visit and why?4. From wil:What are you driving these days? What's it's (their) good and bad points? Would you buy another one, and why or why not?5. From cindy swanson:"Lost," "24," or both?6. From lady starlight:You've been very good this year. What should Santa bring you for Christmas? (the sky is the limit)
1. I would pick my kevy as my first pick because he is just about the handiest person in the world. I'm not sure I would wish a deserted island on my kids, but they would be good company.
2. I like comedies a lot because when I see a movie I see it mainly for entertainment. One of my favorite funny films is "Young Frankenstein" I also like musicals, Streisand films, Star Trek and Romantic comedies if I am watching w/my daughter. I like to laugh at movies with her!
3. I would visit Canada because I wouldn't have to fly to get there! It's also a beautiful place with nice people.
4. I currently drive a 2001 Mercury Sable. I like it but I plan to get a hybrid next/soon(?) because I believe the US MUST reduce and eventually eliminate its dependency on fossil fuels.
5. I have never seen either program. Sorry! I have heard good things about 24, however.
6. Santa should bring me enough dough to pay off my son's student loans and pay for his graduate school. Did I mention that my daughter doesn't have student loans because she has a 4 year full ride! Yes I tell everyone. I'm a proud Mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home