sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hola! I'm playing hooky from choir this morning. I haven't really been "home" since Wednesday. I need a recoup period! Thursday we went to Mt. P the minute I got home so we could hear our boy's orchestra concert. We got home a midnight and I had homecoming Fri. It was a long, cold, wet day to say the least! BUT our team won 81-0 and my clarinet girl was crowned Queen. Yesterday we drove down to Muncie to see our tootsie. She is doing GREAT! Her classes are going great and she's making some super friends and she loves the campus. Today is a catch up day; laundry, cleaning and other fun stuff, like blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home