sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'M FREE!!!!! I thought Friday was going to be my last day, but then we had this "optional" 2 day work session. They were paying a stipend if we attended and it turned out that I would be able to attend part of it, so I went on Monday. Unfortunately I was unable to convince my brain that working the extra day would be a good thing. Consequently, I wasn't all that productive, and the day was agonizingly slow.

L's orientation was Mon and Tues. Originally all three of us were planning on attending, but G had an appointment with a new doc for his knee, so I stayed behind. The knee appt. wasn't all that fruitful, but the orientation went great. L had already tested out of English, and her placement test for French got her through 2 levels! She signed up for her classes and she's all set up at the honors college. Her first day of class is Aug. 21, so she can move any time after the 16th.

My next project is a yard sale. We have furniture and appliances as well as the usual "family treasures". Hopefully we'll be set with that in a couple of weeks. We attended a record six graduation open houses last weekend, but it slows down for the next couple of weeks. I'm so glad ours is behind us! Mom, we're still planning on Friday! Love to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home