sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sunday, March 13, 2005
Fill in the blanks.... completely random!!1. I wish I had more __________.2. I usually think about changing my blog layout when _________.3. If more people would be _________, the world would be a better place.4. I really should __________ more often.5. The weather we're having right now is ________.6. When it's time to plant a garden, I'd like to plant ________.7. When I'm running late, I sometimes forget to _________.8. When I can't think of anything to blog about, I usually _________.
postCount('111076607247815376');
Comments (50)

1. I wish I had more. . . .time to do the things I want to do, talent to be better at them, patience to be a better teacher, and money because, uh, well why not? Not too much money, though!
2. Never! I don't have a clue. My mommy does it!
3. If more people would be . . . Kind. . .the world would be a better place.
4. I really should . . . . .clean, read, exercise and appreciate things . . .more often.
5. The weather we are having right now is. . .. enough already! Bring on spring!
6. When it's time to plant a garden, I'd like to plant. . . Tomatoes and hot peppers.
7. When I'm running late, sometimes I forget to. . . I'm such a creature of habit that I rarely forget things unless its something not in my regular routine,
8. When I can't think of anything. . . I float around, read other people's entries and leave comments. Sometimes I get ideas from reading other peoples' stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home