sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Sunday, March 20, 2005
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who plays Monday Madness! I appreciate it! And I promise to have all your links up by the end of the week. Second, I just want to remind you that if you have questions you'd like me to post, please don't hesitate to email me. Ok, let's play!!How Many........1. ...computer-related gadgets do you own?2. ...pictures on your living room walls?3. ...magnets on your refrigerator?4. ...reference books in your bookshelves?5. ...boxes of cereal in your cupboards?6. ...lamps in your house?7. ...times a week do you shop for groceries?8. ...magazines do you subscribe to?9. ...tv programs do you watch on a regular basis?10. ...items on your bathroom counter that don't really need to be there?
1. Let's see.. More than I care to count if things like cameras, DVD macines, VCR players, etc. count.
2. We have a dozen or so in the family room, and about half that in the living room.
3. We have about 16 fridge magnets; about 2/3 from businesses, and the rest decorative/functional
4. Again, more than I care to count! Lots!
5. 2 or 3
6. We have about 8 lamps in the house. The 2 ginger jar lamps in the family room get the most use, plus, they are multi functional! Iggy, our black kitty uses them as heat lamps!
7. Kevy shops once, and occasionally has to supplement mid week.
8. Currently my only 3 are Newsweek, Games, and Games World of puzzles. I used to subsribe to Taste of Home and Stoney Creek, but I decided I have enough recipes and cross stitch patterns for a while!
9. About 2 a night: Sunday - ABC, Monday - none, Tuesday - CBS, Wed - NBC, Thurs. - CBS, NBC, Fri - UPN and Sci fi, and Sat - TLC
10. I don't think most of NEEDS to be there! Most of the unnecessary stuff is there because of people who need to listen to music while they are showering or bathing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home