sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Greetings, all! I am in day 2 of a lovely 4 day weekend. Yesterday I did some cleaning and had a couple over for dinner that we haven't gotten together with for a while. My hair lady of 25+ years also squeezed me in for an appointment in the afternoon. I had been scheduled on Tuesday and when I got there, I found out she had had some surgery. She had a spot of non-basal call skin cancer removed. She's supposed o be taking it easy, but she took me at the end of her short shift Friday. She's doing fine, but she has been alerted to the potential dangers of overexposure to the sun. She's one of those people who tans easily, so she doesn't think about sunscreen. She does now. Be warned!!

I'm doing my laundry today, which is usually my Sunday thing, but Kev and I are going over to see Mom and Dad. Mom sounds like she's in good spirits. We're looking forward to the visit. Kevin and Dad like to compare notes on their mutual computer hobby. Pretty much, the only topic we need to stay away from is politics, and that's easy to do!

I'm involved with MCC's play now as well. They're doing "Joseph" this year, so L decided she would rather be in the pit. Geoff is in too, so we will have 3 B's involved! It'll be fun playing in a group with both of my kids!

Bug, it sounds like we would have lots to talk about. I might have to give some serious thought to going over to visit. How do you think the drive would be? More later, everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home