sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Greetings! Well, I am just about over "the sickness." It took about a week for it to run its course. Well, now it's time for MM:Sunday, January 30, 2005
The following questions are compliments of Elena......Thanks, Elena!! =) Hope everyone will have a wonderful week!DVD's1. Are you more likely to rent or buy DVD's (VHS's)? Why?2. If you rent DVD's, do you bother viewing the 'Behind the Scenes' or watching the entire movie again with commentary on?3. Do you think these features warrant the extra cost for DVD? (Afterall, we were able to buy new release VHS for $9.99 prior to DVD).4. What's your favorite DVD (or VHS) in:*Drama*Comedy*Action*Suspense/Thriller*Horror
1. I would be more willing to rent, but I rarelt do. My hubby has ADD an doesn't do movies well. I occasionally rent w/ my daughter. She buys though, because she likes to see a movie she enjoys A TON of times! There I so many films I'd want to see that if I had the time I wouldn't want to spent it watching the same one over.
2. Neither. I just watch the basic movie.
3. It's a moot point, since i don't usually buy them.
4. Favorite Drama - Music of the Heart
Favorite Comedy - Mirror has 2 faces, Young Frankenstein, Monty Python History of the World part 1.
Action film - true lies
Suspense - North by Northwest at the top of a list of almost any Hitchcock film
Horror - Horror films are yucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home