sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Sunday, January 09, 2005
I thought we'd do some 'fill in the blanks' questions again; have fun! =)1. My lucky number is __13___.2. My favorite day of the week is _Sunday____ because _it's the weekend!____.3. I spend about __as little time as possible__ hours/minutes on the phone a week, and _____ of those are long distance.4. My favorite cereal is _Cheerios____.5. One hobby of mine is _cross stitching__.6. I wish I could spend more time _cross stitching!____.7. I wish I could spend less time _sleeping. That's 5 or 6 hours I could be doing something fun!____.8. I am really proud of my _kids____.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home