sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Howdy! Well, here's one way to find time to get back to blogging: This morning I woke up before my alarm went off, as I frequently do, and noticed it was about a quarter past the hour, which is the time I generally get up. I got up and did my usual routine, occasionally checking the clock to stay on schedule. I usually leave at around quarter to 7. I glance at my watch and see that its almost 5 before the hour. I gather up my things and go out to my car, turn it on and immediately hear music on the radio. I think "where is Morning Edition?" I should be hearing Bob Edwards and Susan Standberg! This time I look at the clock in my car. It's 5:55, not 6:55! I'm not a few minutes late; I'm almost an hour early! Can you believe it??!! All those times I glanced at the clock, I never looked at the hour ; only the minutes! I guess that's partly because my MS room clock is only correct about 20% of the time. The minute hand is right about 80% of the time. There are clocks in the HS that are off by an hour as well. I just got out of the habit of looking at the COMPLETE time!. . . . And it's Friday the 12th, not the 13th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home