sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Sunday, August 15, 2004
Another selection of questions suggested by our fellow participants!! Have fun!! =)1. If you could only take one item with you on to a desserted island what book, movie, music would you take?2. What's the most disgusting thing that you have ever eaten or even just put in your mouth??3. What one thing would you do differently if given the chance?4. What political party, if any, do you belong to?5. Do you like icees?6. East or West?7. Will we ever "all" be happy with the current political situation????8. Cookies or Crackers?9. What fun thing did you do today?...and #10 has nothing to do with any of the above questions.........10. Why??
1. Book: The bible; a study version. Music: My trumpet with the Arban Book. Movie: I can't really think of one that I love that much, but I guess, "The Mirror has two Faces"
2. Oysters on the half shell. YUCHH!! Raw, slimey. . . .what's to like? 3. I am a firm believer in "cause and effect", so I don't think you could change one thing without changing everything that comes after, so I would change nothing. 4. 5. I like icees, but they contain too much sugar, so I never have them. 6. West. 7. No. How could that be?? 8. Cookies! Chocolate chip; homemade! 9. I'll answer this about yesterday, since I haven't had time to do anything yet today. I had a nice visit with sis #5, who is in town for a visit. I'm looking forward to spending the day with her and her family! 10. Kismet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home