sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Sunday, September 12, 2004
A few weeks ago, when I was using questions submitted by our participants, I received a full set of questions to this one.....If you could start your own meme (And you can!), what kind of questions would you ask? So I thought I'd use them; thank you Mom, for offering these and for allowing me to use them!! 1. You are given 1 million dollors. You must give it all away before the donor gives you $1 million. Who would you give it to?2. If you had $1 million what would you do with it FIRST?3. Do you participate in lotteries?4. Name 3 of your best physical features.5. ..... 3 of your biggest virtues.6. ......3 or you biggest vices.7. ...... 3 of your favorite pleasures in life.8 If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would you choose to do for your occupation?9. If you were to come back after death as another animal, what animal would you choose to be?10. What kind of 'baby' are you... water, clouds, beach, garden?
1. Animal shelters, & Holton Music and Drama Department!
2. I would put it in those tax shelter thingies for retirement funds.
3. NONONO!!
4.My brain, my trumpet lips and my eyes.
5. My sense of humor, teaching, and generosity.
6. I'm an impatient driver, I tend to be compulsive, I don't like to clean.
7. Music, cross-stitch and family.
8. Same thing.
10 uh, . . . beach??
oops , 9. A house cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home