sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I got back into the swing of things at work this week. It's actually a great way to ease back into it. We do professional development in the morning and work in our rooms after lunch for a couple of hours. I've been getting back into the routine of walking at the beach after work. L and I go together. She has decided she likes walking better than when she was trying to jog. I told her "all in good time."

G is back at CMU, and is he glad! All those double shifts at work were starting to wear on him. He wanted to make the money, though, so good for him! It's much quieter, and less cluttered in our house! Uh, oh yeah, . . . we'll miss him! HaHa! Well, hi ho hi ho, it's off to work I go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home