sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, November 17, 2003

Sunday, November 16, 2003


Well the holiday season is fast approaching and that means shopping, decorating and baking! Have fun!
1. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? If not, when will you be starting?
2. What are your favorite holiday goodies (baked goods, etc.)?
3. Do you decorate for Christmas? Inside, outside or both? When will you be putting your decorations up?


1. WHAT??!! Start my Christmas shopping this early??!! Heck no. Most of the shopping I do gets done a week or two before Christmas. The year Kevin was laid off, he did almost all of the shopping. Now we share.

2. The traditional thing that I make (30 - 40 lbs of it!) and give away every Christmas is fudge. It's the only time of the year I make it and everyone gets it! People say they like it!

3. We are not outside decorating people, but we decorate inside right after T-day. The last couple of years w/no party, it wasn't as much, but this year the party's back, so the Snow Village is back!

4. Let's not forget about the music! I start listening to Christmas music right after T-day too, but I really need to start rehearsing it right after the end of football season. It's a good thing I like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home