sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Sunday, November 09, 2003

We're on our way to a busy day today! Geoff called Friday and said he had a concert on Sunday (today.) So. . . we're meeting him for brunch before his 1:30 rehearsal, followed by a 3:00 concert. We then need to whip back to this side of the state because I have a performance at 7:00. I'm dressing in my perf. stuff and bringing my horn with me. because I won't have time to go home first. I could have missed Geoff's concert, but it doesn't really seem like an option.

We had PT conferences this past week. The one good thing about them is that we have 1/2 days on Thur and Fri! I can't belive how fast this school year is going (once it got off the ground.) I'll probably be looking into food service classes starting this summer, in preparation for my next career: catering. What do you think of this?; I see a big neon sign with teeth flashing open, then closed, and the words - "Bite Me - food with an attitude" I'm going into my 5 year plan, which includes education first, followed by on-the-job training and then "My Own Thing"!!

I'll be back for "Monday Madness!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home