sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Saturday, October 25, 2003

from RANDOM QUESTIONS



10.24.2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Saturday, October 25
I know it says Friday, but this question is really for Saturday!
I noticed on our sidebar one of the suggested topics is to write 100 things about yourself. This may be a bit overwhelming for some, so how about sharing 10 things about yourself. You can share more if you like though!
posted by Windy at 11:27 PM 1 Comment

1. I am musical
2. I am structured and orderly, but not in a way the casual observer would recognize.
3. I believe that children keep you young
4. I believe forgiveness is the key to a happy life
5. I love to cross stitch
6. I love my kitties!
7. I love chocolate
8. I love my seesters and my mommy and daddy
9. I love my hubby and my children
10. I believe that we need to find something to laugh about every day.


10.23.2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Thursday, October 23
Do you know any interesting trivia about your state/providence/country? Please share.

Michigan produces over 800 varieties of beans

Michigan has the more lighthouses than any other state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home