sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Sunday, October 19, 2003


Our homes are one of the biggest representations of who we are...........that brings us to this week's questions. *I've changed the questions; briar had a good point; the original ones were reduntant.* Maybe these will do.............
1. Which room in your home is your favorite? Why?
2. Which room would you most like to remodel or change the look of? Why?
3. Which room do you hate cleaning the most?


1. My favorite room has to be the one I spend the most time in, so its the family room. It has all the important stuff; computer, comfy chairs, cross stitching stuff, TV, etc.

2. I have become a "Trading Spaces" junkie, so eventually I would like to change EVERYTHING, but for starters, I want to redo the kitchen. I found a platter in Ludington that would be good "inspiration" for a new color scheme. Kevin has an idea about opening the dining room to combine with the kitchen. Then I'd change the family room, then. . . . . .

3. Who hates cleaning anything more than the bathroom! Nuff said!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home