sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Thursday, October 16, 2003

As you may have noticed, I'm sort of playing hookie from school today. I didn't get home from work until midnight last night, and 5:20 came awfully quickly this morning! Besides, tomorrow is homecoming, so it'll be another LONG, physical day; lots of marching and playing and being out in the cold. Well, I DO have over 100 sick days. It felt good not to get out of bed until 8:30! I'm trying to get all my blog contacts back on my "favorites" list. I think our computer is still funky, because some locations (w/pics) take a long time to load, so it's a good project for today. I paid a visit to "Random days":

Random Questions; Random Days... Thursday, October 16
The Phone: Do you use your phone a lot? Do you make lots of long distance calls? What type of long distance service do you carry and why?


I don't use the phone any more than I have to, because I prefer speaking to people in person. The people I speak with on the phone, consequently, are "long distance" people. We are phone card users. Smart Kevy simply programmed the #s into the memory function, so they are simple, simple to use!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home