sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Now, let's have some fun.

1. Do you get enough exercise in your daily life? If not, why not?

2. If you could speak for one minute by phone with anyone in the world, who would it be, and what would you talk about?

3. If you could automatically know the answer to one question about about every person you met, what would you want that question to be?


1. I borrowed a pedometer from the P.E. dept. and confirmed that I do indeed walk a LOT just during the school day. I walk 2 - 3 mules a day just in my regular travels back and forth from building to building. In the summer I love to walk at the beach 3 miles a day, but I don't always have time to go during the week once school starts.

2. In honor of this week being the week Barbra S. released her 60th album, I will say that I would spend my minute talking to her about how much I love her work, and I'd ask her if it could be me playing the trumpet solo on her next CD!

3. Ah... here's the hard one!! I think the challenge and enjoyment in meeting new people is the whole "clean slate" thing. I also think that even one "known" might cause us to deprive ourselves of a potential relationship with a person who could really enrich our lives. We should encounter people with as few preconceptions as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home