sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, October 13, 2003

It's the beginning of the workweek once again. Oh my, how our weekends fly by! And now for this week's questions........
1. How often do you change or add to your blogroll list? If you don't use blogroll, how often do you add or change links to your 'favorite reads' list?
2. Do you visit your blogrolls regularly? If so, how often?
3. Do you visit other people's blogrolls or 'faves' list?
4. About how many blogs have you blogrolled (or have linked on your blog)?
5. Do you change your layout or color scheme regularly? If so, how often? If not, have you thought about changing the look of your blog? Feel free to elaborate!

1.I don't have one. I mooch off the MMadness one.
2. I visit MM a couple times a week to "jump off"
3. I like to visit my fam, and Colleen from Canada.
4. None. I,m very minimalist, and the computer has been on the Fritz (whoever he is)
5. Never! As a matter of fact, all I seem to have right now is a blank page. Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home