sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Monday, September 01, 2003

1. If you discovered the brakes on your car weren't working, what would be the first thing you'd do? (Assume that you NEEDED to stop.)
2. Do you consider yourself to be a safe driver; respecting speed limits and all other road rules?
3. If you see someone on the side of the road that appears to be having car problems, would you stop to help them? Why or why not?

1. I've had a couple of experiences in the winter when the road was too slippery to stop. I opted for a big snowbank one time and a ditch the other time. I would always opt for going off the road rather than the car in front of me.
2. Uhhhhhh. . . . . No comment!
3. I would use the cell and call the police, but I don't think it's safe to stop for every Tom, Dick & Harry on the side of the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home